The aim of this research work is to find out the role of importance of improvisation in the teaching of integrated science in secondary schools, using all secondary schools in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State as a case study. A total of 100 students were used on this study. The instrument used for data collection was the questionnaires which were administered personally by the researcher to five randomly selected schools in Egor local government area of Edo State. The method used for data analysis was normal data simple percentage was used to examine the role of importance of improvisation in teaching of integrated science in secondary schools.
Findings of the study are as follows;
- To the extends at which importance of improvisation facilitate learning is recommendable.
- Despite the high cost of getting instructional materials, teachers in secondary schools take it as a task to improvise for instructional materials.
- Pupils easily remember topics taught with the use of importance of improvisation than those taught without the use of instructional materials.
- Pupils in secondary schools find it easily to put into practice those topics and lessons taught with the use of instructional materials.
- Importance of improvisation when properly used during teaching enhance and lead to better performances of pupils during given assignment, test and examinations.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Pages: 55
- Price: ₦3000
- Chapters: 1-5